Places to eat:
Places to visit: Locations on the back of our brochures!
- Taken for Granite (gifts)
- Stony Creek Package
- Stony Creek Auto
- Stony Creek Museum A great spot for history !
- Stony Creek Depot vintage & Eclectic
- The Legacy Theatre (A must to see to be entertained)
Thimble Islands Bed & Breakfast
23 West Point Road
- Church of Christ $5 fee No parking Sundays 8am to 1pm
- Stony Creek Fire Dept. / Stony Creek Museum Municipal Parking Lot (please leave 6 spaces open closest to Fire House for 1st responders) Note: 3/4 mi. from Town Dock
- West Point Park/West Point Road (limited parking)
If you would like an easy place to park and enjoy a long-ish beautiful walk through the village, park at the Stony Creek Museum / Fire House. It will bring you past eclectic homes, Stony Creek Depot, The Legacy Theater, Library, Parks, Eateries and Waterfront.
Passenger drop off:
For those who can’t walk far, you can be let off at the dock, at a LOAD/UNLOAD area. Located at the dock just past the summer house(gazebo) either side of center line. Please don’t block the circle turn around!