Sea Mist, LLC.
Thimble Islands Cruise
PO Box 3138
Stony Creek,Ct. 06405
Greetings: Under the present guidelines we will open June 6th Saturday and continue to run weekends only: Friday, Saturday and Sundays for tours and evenings for private charter.
July, August, and September we will operate our daily schedule following guidelines.
Schedule and Guidelines as follows:
To eliminate lines and closeness at the dock tours will be by reservation only taken 24 hours in advance.
- A) Masks are required to board and deboard / gloves are optional
- B) Please social distance (6′) while boarding and deboarding
- C) With current guidelines our capacity is reduced to 50%
- D) Our days and hours are reduced to 50%
- E) Tours depart: 10:15 / 12:15 / 2:15 / 4:15
- F) Boat will be sanitized at 9:am / 11:am / 1:pm / 3:pm / 5:pm
- G) Hand sanitizers are available onboard along with a head and fresh water for washing
- H) There may be fever checks prior to boarding
Like on buses, planes or trains it is difficult to social distancing. However, reducing our capacity will ensure you are not sitting next to each other. And, unlike the bus, plane or train we are not re breathing the same air, we are completely in fresh air. All passenger windows will be open or removed!
Tour Reservations 24 hours in advance: Office days and hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Call from 9:30 to 2:30 In July and August Sat & Sunday
1) Talk to a member of our staff for your reservation / please do not leave a reservation on the machine (must talk to staff)!
2) Tell the staff who your reservation includes, number of adults, children, is it a family etc.
3) Groups of people such as Families, Fire Dept., PD, Nurses, Doctors, etc. people who are together daily can sit together or make a group reservation
Private Charters: Families, Fire Departments, PD, Hospital Staff etc. people who are together daily can charter the boat.