Starting July 1st 2020 for this season Only!
Friday – Saturday – Sunday
Boarding hourly: 10: / 12: / 2: / 4:
Departing by reservation only: 10:15 / 12:15 / 2:15 / 4:15
Please call (203)-488-8905)
Only this season: 2020
Private day time two-hour charters can be reserved at our special rate of $650.00 between the hours of 10:am and 4:pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Private nighttime two-hour charters can be reserved seven nights a week @ $650.
One-hour charters can be scheduled starting at $195.00 for a tour of the Thimble Islands.
Friday / Saturday / Sunday normal rates prevail!
Schedule and Guidelines as follows:
To eliminate lines and closeness at the dock tours will be by reservation only, please call our office
- A) Masks are required to board and deboard / gloves are optional
- B) Please social distance (6′) while boarding and deboarding
- C) With current guidelines our capacity is reduced to 50%
- D) Our days and hours are reduced to 50%
- E) Tours depart: 10:15 / 12:15 / 2:15 / 4:15
- F) Boat will be sanitized at 9:am / 11:am / 1:pm / 3:pm / 5:pm
- G) Hand sanitizers are available onboard along with a head and fresh water for washing
- H) There may be fever checks prior to boarding
Tour Reservations : Office days and hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Call from 9:30 to 2:30 Saturdays and Sundays 9: to 12:00
1) Talk to a member of our staff for your reservation / please do not leave a reservation on the machine (must talk to staff)!
2) Tell the staff who your reservation includes, number of adults, children, is it a family etc.
3) Groups of people such as Families, Fire Dept., PD, Nurses, Doctors, etc. people who are together daily can sit together or make a group reservation
Private Charters: Families, Fire Departments, PD, Hospital Staff etc. people who are together daily can charter the boat.