Starting July 1st 2020 for this season Only!
Friday – Saturday – Sunday
Boarding hourly: 10: / 12: / 2: / 4:
Departing by reservation only: 10:15 / 12:15 / 2:15 / 4:15
Please call (203)-488-8905)
Only this season: 2020
Private day time two-hour charters can be reserved at our special rate of $650.00 between the hours of 10:am and 4:pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Private nighttime two-hour charters can be reserved seven nights a week @ $650.
One-hour charters can be scheduled starting at $195.00 for a tour of the Thimble Islands.
Friday / Saturday / Sunday normal rates prevail!
Schedule and Guidelines as follows:
To eliminate lines and closeness at the dock tours will be by reservation only, please call our office
- A) Masks are required to board and deboard / gloves are optional
- B) Please social distance (6′) while boarding and deboarding
- C) With current guidelines our capacity is reduced to 50%
- D) Our days and hours are reduced to 50%
- E) Tours depart: 10:15 / 12:15 / 2:15 / 4:15
- F) Boat will be sanitized at 9:am / 11:am / 1:pm / 3:pm / 5:pm
- G) Hand sanitizers are available onboard along with a head and fresh water for washing
- H) There may be fever checks prior to boarding
Tour Reservations : Office days and hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Call from 9:30 to 2:30 Saturdays and Sundays 9: to 12:00
1) Talk to a member of our staff for your reservation / please do not leave a reservation on the machine (must talk to staff)!
2) Tell the staff who your reservation includes, number of adults, children, is it a family etc.
3) Groups of people such as Families, Fire Dept., PD, Nurses, Doctors, etc. people who are together daily can sit together or make a group reservation
Private Charters: Families, Fire Departments, PD, Hospital Staff etc. people who are together daily can charter the boat.
Please Note: We are one of three boat companies at the Stony Creek Dock. Each boat does the Thimble Islands. Each boat has a slightly different route. Each boat is different in size. Each boat has a different schedule and price. Each Thimble Islands Cruise goes by the boat name! But there is only one Sea Mist!
Our family owned business was purchased by Matt Infantino in 1960 and I purchased it in 1978 when he retired. May 2018 marks my 40th year as owner and operator of Sea Mist Thimble Islands Cruise. Now along with my sons we hope you enjoy a tour around the historic Thimble Islands, this summer!
The Sea Mist is a 44 ft. Carmen Boat of Chesapeake Design. This vessel was designed for sightseeing and private cruise with large removable windows and comfortable seating. The Sea Mist can carry 49 passengers for sightseeing and 38 passengers for private charter. There are two decks- the lower which can be completely enclosed and heated when necessary. The upper deck is for observation under the sun or stars.The upper and lower decks are equipped with speakers for listening to the live narrated tour or music during private charters.