Starting July 1st 2020 for this season Only!
Friday – Saturday – Sunday
Boarding hourly: 10: / 12: / 2: / 4:
Departing by reservation only: 10:15 / 12:15 / 2:15 / 4:15
Please call (203)-488-8905)
Only this season: 2020
Private day time two-hour charters can be reserved at our special rate of $650.00 between the hours of 10:am and 4:pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Private nighttime two-hour charters can be reserved seven nights a week @ $650.
One-hour charters can be scheduled starting at $195.00 for a tour of the Thimble Islands.
Friday / Saturday / Sunday normal rates prevail!
Schedule and Guidelines as follows:
To eliminate lines and closeness at the dock tours will be by reservation only, please call our office
- A) Masks are required to board and deboard / gloves are optional
- B) Please social distance (6′) while boarding and deboarding
- C) With current guidelines our capacity is reduced to 50%
- D) Our days and hours are reduced to 50%
- E) Tours depart: 10:15 / 12:15 / 2:15 / 4:15
- F) Boat will be sanitized at 9:am / 11:am / 1:pm / 3:pm / 5:pm
- G) Hand sanitizers are available onboard along with a head and fresh water for washing
- H) There may be fever checks prior to boarding
Tour Reservations : Office days and hours are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Call from 9:30 to 2:30 Saturdays and Sundays 9: to 12:00
1) Talk to a member of our staff for your reservation / please do not leave a reservation on the machine (must talk to staff)!
2) Tell the staff who your reservation includes, number of adults, children, is it a family etc.
3) Groups of people such as Families, Fire Dept., PD, Nurses, Doctors, etc. people who are together daily can sit together or make a group reservation
Private Charters: Families, Fire Departments, PD, Hospital Staff etc. people who are together daily can charter the boat.
We do not take any online payments.
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AND YOUR CALL WILL BE ANSWERED OR PROMPTLY RETURNED
Let us help you plan a cruise or party on board the Sea Mist
Birthdays , Weddings or Wedding transportation , Baby Showers , Office Parties , Anniversaries , Dinner Cruises or just to get some friends and family together on a relaxing cruise.
We recommend 38 persons or less, for a 2 hour cruise time, B.Y.O. food or have it catered by one of our highly recommended caterers who will bring everything to the Sea Mist. Bar provided on board – CASH ONLY. Please no BYOB! Your event can be set up and waiting for you to board. There is an additional charge of $20 per person from 40 passengers, up to 49!
The Sea Mist provides bar service, ice, tablecloths, surround sound, Sirius/Xm Satellite, CD or IPod for your listening pleasure. Our bar( The “Sand Bar”) offers, beer, wine, rum punch and spirits. ID please. “NEW” for charter customers, a direct cell line to the boat! Please ask when confirming your private charter! Please fill out your confirmation completely including (number of guests and the event) this could delay your confirmed date!)
(Sorry, Narrated tours are not offered after 5:PM)
We can no longer allow BYOB as we have a CT licensed bar on board , please ask about our beverage rates for private charters.
All alcoholic beverages must be served from the bar.
Charters by appointment. Deposit (non refundable, but transferable) required. Docking fee extra depending on locale. Minimum $25.00 for additional docking, boarding or de-boarding at boats, docks, piers or re-docking for late arrivals. Please no personal sound devices. Recommended for adults only!
DAYTIME CHARTERS Any Hour (10:AM -5:00PM):
May thru Sept $725. per hour (2 hour minimum)
EVENING CHARTERS Depart: 6:PM EXCEPT FOR SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS IN JULY AND AUGUST DEPARTURE IS AT 6:30PM
*ANY THREE HOUR CHARTER DEPARTS AT 6:30 PM *
May thru September $650. (first Two hours)
$350.00 for the third hour. Three hour max for any charter!
October 1st- 15th (please call for times of departure!)
We have been asked by our neighbors who live, walk or work along the dock area to ask our guests when returning from a charter to drive quietly and slowly on the narrow street leading from the dock. We want to keep everyone safe so please drive slow.