Places to eat:
Places to visit:
- Taken for Granite (gifts)
- Stony Creek Auto
- Stony Creek Depot vintage & Eclectic
Thimble Islands Bed & Breakfast
23 West Point Road
- Church of Christ $5 fee No parking Sundays 8am to 1pm
- Stony Creek Fire Dept. / Museum Municipal Parking Lot
(please leave 6 spaces open closest to Fire House for 1st res-ponders)
- West Point Park/West Point Road (limited parking)
If you would like an easy place to park and enjoy a long-ish beautiful walk through the village, park at the Stony Creek Museum and Fire House. It will bring you past eclectic homes, The Legacy Theater, Library, Parks, Stores and waterfront.
Passenger drop off:
For those who can’t walk far, you can be let off at the dock, at a LOAD/UNLOAD area. Located at the dock just past the summer house(gazebo) either side of yellow line.